Thursday 14 September 2017

Group Meeting: Developing Our Concept


In today's class, my group and I decided to yet again change the first element, the performance element by combining two of my original elements from my 'Waiting Game' pitch and incorporating a combination of two elements from Eden and Eddie's pitches. The idea of a white room with our artist wearing red was too similar to another group in our class so we've decided to combine the element with the artist and the large red back spotlights together. So as the song progresses, the lights will become brighter and will shine more frequently helping to build the song. The second element would stay the same with the red lights, the dancers, and the haze, linking with the red in the first element. Our third element would be in a location similar to what I pitched for my 'Get Free' video, with an industrial, run down building where we'll see the artist with the dancers doing a similar routine as in the first element. There would also be red smoke bombs that would be lit around the artist.