Tuesday 5 September 2017

Individual Pitch: Preparation



Now that I've created my three ideas of music campaigns, I needed to decide whether I was going to pitch all three of my ideas to my class or just two.

Personally, I feel that my first idea ('Waiting Game' by Banks) and my third idea ('Get Free' by Newton Faulkner) are more developed with more consideration to how the three products would come together to create an entire campaign. I also feel that these two ideas are the most realistic in terms of the available resources.

The final thing that I considered was how my peers, people who are just outside the bracket of my planned target audience, would react to my ideas. There are elements in my first and third idea that I think are more appealing therefore I feel that my feedback would be more accurate. 






0 comments: