Monday 28 August 2017

Homepage Ideas: Black Magic


When it came to looking at ideas for the website for the artist of 'Black Magic' I looked onto Wix.com and various templates that would work with the band. I decided that the EPX template below would suit them well:

I wouldn't use photos in black and white because I envision the band to be more visually exciting with colour however, I like the idea of having a big photo to open the website with easy access to other tabs in the website making it easy to use as well as displaying their social media. As they scroll down there would be links to photo albums and video albums of photos from band shows, behind the scenes of their video shoots and snapshots from the videos and well as the videos themselves. I think then it's also important to have easy access to the band's music and tour dates. The main change I would make would be to have it far more colourful and have a picture based background rather than a solid colour to continually entice the audience.

An example of an already existing band website that I think would look good is The Night Cafe:

https://www.musicglue.com/thenightcafe/store