Wednesday 18 January 2017

Cast: Last Minute Change


A few days before our shoot day, Sophie, the girl whom we'd asked to play the main girl, informed us that she could no longer partake in our thriller because of a controlled assessment that she had on the day. We were all quite shocked and stressed about this mainly because we didn't have too long reorganise however, we couldn't help Sophie's unavailability so it was an obstacle we had to overcome and fast.  


Whilst Harry and Hale were finishing the final organisation of costumes, the role of reorganising the actors fell onto me and over a few emails, conversations and chats on Facebook, I informed her on our shooting schedule, the narrative, her character and her costume. Fortunately Molly is also a media student so she understood what needed to be done which was helpful and because I also have theatre studies with her I already knew her acting capabilities so I wasn't worried about her participation in our thriller.